Thursday, March 1, 2012

Less than 2 weeks until SXSW 2012...

SXSW is always full of excellent artists either on their way up or veterans testing out new music. It is also a marathon of rushing from venue to venue desperately trying to see all the bands that you marked in program guide as must-sees. By the end of the week, I usually look like death just ran over me.

Some of the new bands to me that I am hoping to catch are:
Alabama Shakes
Retro-Soul- Can you dig it?

Apparat
Dreamy music to get lost in.

Bear in Heaven
Indie pop to groove to.



Some that are not so new to me but so excited to see:
Juanes
Great Spanish pop but admittedly a lam video.

Fiona Apple
Beautiful songwriter with intense feelings.

Drums
Indie pop with serious Smiths influence. Love them.

In the next two weeks, I will probably be posting more as my excitement increases every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment