Thursday, July 7, 2011

If I get married, I want Kate Moss' Wedding



This past week, I have seen more and more pictures of Kate Moss' wedding. Everything looked just so effortlessly cool, didn't it? Well, what else would you expect from Kate Moss?








The dress was a gorgeous Galliano creation. It was just perfect, wasn't it? Although oddly inspired by Zelda Fitzgerald's wedding dress (well whatever inspires), the results cannot be argued with. At first glance, it looks a bit simple but then once your eyes reach the bottom of the dress you see all that wondrous sparkle. Her veil sealed the vintage/modern feel to her bridal ensemble. It was all so perfect for this intimate but large English countryside wedding. A series of contradictions but once you consider the Fitzgerald/modern infused inspiration, the more it all comes together.


I even loved the little old chapel they were married in. It was so quaint.









The car, the tux, the sweet little flower girls, ack! I just love everything.

Of course if I get married, I will probably end up looking more like the bride below. So yeah on second thought, I think I will just skip it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment