Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's just too dang hot



I was going to try to jog this afternoon after work- but then I considered that I might die of heat exhaustion alone out there on the track. Just not cool, I mean who would feed my dog? Look at that face- nothin' but trouble.

So instead I did my Tracy Anderson strengthening workout. Does anyone else find her cardio workouts odd- all she does is hop around here and there and everywhere like a frantic little sprite on coke or something. I just can't bring myself to do the cardio, it just makes me feel way too ridiculous.

Now I am heating up my diet approved dinner- it could be promising? It's only day 2 and I really miss my margaritas and the bad ones, the frozen ones that are just so perfect after a long hard work day or any day really.

Anybody reading anything interesting? I just finished, "Water for Elephants." I didn't see the movie but the book was ok- a little predictable at some points but still held my interest. Now moving on to "History of Love" and "Snoop: What Your Stuff Says About You."

Ok, I am back and will seriously try to do this blogging thing this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment